Monday 19 May 2014

Intro about Criminals and " Jack The Ripper "

Hi People !!!!!!!

I know many of us like to read about crimes.
So, I want to tell you all about some of the famous criminals (One by one).

Some of the famous criminals whose "Cases are Unsolved" are : 
1) Jack the ripper
2) The Zodiac Killer
3) The Boston Strangler
4) The Original Night Stalker
5) The Mad Butcher of Kingsbury Run

and so on....................



First i would like to start with Jack The Ripper.

Jack The Ripper :



Jack the ripper who called himself as "jack" started the  killings in Whitechapel district of London.

The Ripper killed his victims by slashing their throats.

it has been suspected that the Ripper strangled his victims into submission with his bare hands before slashing them.

He takes an organ or two as his trophy.

He once sent a kidney to George Lusk, head of the Whitechapel Vigilance Committee.

This is a letter by him along with a kidney of the victim.
"From Hell"  was sent to the whitechapel vigilance committee.

"I am down on whores and I shant quit ripping them till I do get buckled."



The case was never solved........


I will discuss about others in my next post.
Have a nice day people!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment